Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For You: Literary Heroine Wallpapers

Presenting for your literary and aesthetic enjoyment:

Literary Heroine Wallpapers!
Designed by the lovely and talented Natasha Marie, these beautiful graphics are perfect for adding a touch of romantic and literary flair to your desktop, or anywhere else you fancy!

Let the celebration of all of our favorite heroines continue!

Just a sampling of all of the beautiful designs are featured here - please run over to Tasha's blog, Day by Day, where untold delight awaits party goers in the form of more wallpapers to inspire and delight!

lizzy4-wallpaper.jpg (1024×732)
mollygibson1-wallpaper.jpg (1024×732)
cecily1-wallpaper.jpg (1024×732)
anne1-wallpaper.jpg (1024×732)
emma2.jpg (1074×768)
jo1-wallpaper.jpg (1024×732)
ns2-wallpaper.jpg (1074×768)
(Where there are heroines, there will usually be found a hero not far away... and I just had to include Mr. Thornton as one of the most marvelous heroes devised by literature... ♥ Not to mention, is not this graphic breathtaking?)


Hurry over to see all that Tasha has in store!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Mr. Thornton!!! I have a very hard time decide ding between him, and Mr. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear:)

    That North & South wallpaper is one of my all time favorites, and you certainly can't go wrong with Mr. Thornton;) If it weren't for Sir Percy, Mr. Thornton would probably be the ultimate hero, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *may* have a crush on Mr. Thornton. And I think he would make a delightful Mr. Darcy, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. I think (not sure yet) I think, Anne is my favorite. I like the expression on her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Sighhh* Mr Thornton–dazzling in all of his manly heroism :))) Love Emma's wallpaper, too... She is so brilliant and I wish she was my neighbor :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you ever find an 1828 copy of Webster's dictionary? I think it's great that you have such an educational piece of history!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous comments, everyone! Thanks so much.

    Kimberley: Richard A. playing Mr. Darcy would be quite amazing... I think I would look at Mr. D. in a new light;D

    Laura: It's still in publication! This dictionary is a masterpiece, and I love reading it's pages. You can see it here:
    http://www.1828-dictionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, beautiful! I have the most difficult decision of to which I should choose for my own desktop. Thank you so much for creating them, dear! They are simply lovely!

    xoxo,
    Grace
    tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!