You are cordially invited. . .
To the Fifth annual Literary Heroine Blog Party!
~ February 16-28 ~
Are you enthralled with the charming stories of heroines of yesteryear? Do you thrill at the sight of a lovely, century-old book? Have you ever read a favorite novel up in the airy retreat of a graceful tree? Do you often catch yourself thinking of the inhabitants of Orchard House or Pemberley as not only very real, but intimate friends? If so, I hope you will plan on joining me for this exciting online party.
Read all of the fabulous entries from years past!
This has become such a fun tradition for me, as every year on my birthday the LHBP is posted and scores of lovely ladies around the world link up their entries to the blog party quiz. This year is a little different from previously as I've been slightly distracted with wedding planning and living life and wonderfulness, so we're a day late on posting.
We're also streamlining the blog party with a single giveaway hosted by my Etsy shop, Kellie Falconer Design.
Here's how it works:
* As your hostess, I will provide a linkup at the end of this post. All you must do is answer the questions below, making them your own with your unique personality and way with words. Then sign the guestbook at the end of this post in the form of the link to your blog post!
* Via the guestbook/link pool, have fun mingling, visiting each other's blogs and getting to know one another better!
You can certainly enter the giveaway without participating in the blog party, but I hope you'll join in both!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The winner will be drawn at random on February the 28th.
The Literary Heroine Blog Party Link up:
(*To those of you who participated in earlier years, it's fine if you reuse some of your answers over again!*)
~ The Questions ~
- Introduce yourself! Divulge your life's vision, likes, dislikes, aspirations, or something completely random!
- What, to you, forms the essence of a true heroine?
- Share (up to) four heroines of literature that you most admire and relate to.
- Five of your favorite historical novels?
- Out of those five books who is your favorite major character and why?
- Out of those five books who is your favorite secondary character and why?
- If you were to plan out your dream vacation, where would you travel to - and what would you plan to do there?
- What is your favorite time period and culture to read about?
- You have been invited to perform at the local charity concert. Singing, comedy, recitation, tap dancing… what is your act comprised of?
- If you were to attend a party where each guest was to portray a heroine of literature, who would you select to represent?
- Favorite author(s)?
- In which century were most of the books you read written?
- In your opinion, the ultimate hero in all literature is…
- In your opinion, the most dastardly villain of all literature is...
- Describe your ideal dwelling place.
- Sum up your fashion style in a short sentence.
- Three favorite Non-fiction books?
- Your duties met for the day, how would you choose to spend a carefree summer afternoon?
- Create a verbal sketch of your dream hat - in such a way as will best portray your true character.
- Share the most significant event(s) that have marked your life in the past year.
- Share the Bible passage(s) that have been most inspiring to you recently.
Be sure to add a button linking to this page to your post<3
(For more event button selections to add to your post, Click Here)