linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Announcing the 3rd Annual Literary Heroine Blog Party!


You are cordially invited. . . 

To the Third annual Literary Heroine Blog Party!
~ February 16-28 ~

Are you enthralled with the charming stories of heroines of yesteryear? Do you thrill at the sight of a lovely, century-old book? Have you ever read a favorite novel up in the airy retreat of a graceful tree? Do you often catch yourself thinking of the inhabitants of Avonlea or Longborne as not only very real, but intimate friends? If so, I hope you will plan on joining me for this exciting online party!

The pleasure of your charming company is requested to grace this event, inspired by the myriad captivating heroines of literature. 
There will be a scrumptious giveaway, and much, much more!

Click Here to read all of the fabulous entries from last year, and Here to see the year before that.  Join the scores of lovely ladies around the world who will be linking up their entries to the blog party quiz, celebrating our passion for heroism, femininity, romance, classic literature, history, and friendship.

The festivities begin in fourteen days, and will extend all the way to the end of the month.  Mark your calendars!

Please, take one of the event buttons below and put it on your blogs (linking to this post) - even do a post of your own about it if you feel so inclined. Assist me to spread the word of the party so that everyone has the opportunity to join in the fun! Let's make this the largest attendance yet.
I eagerly await to the pleasure of your company!

(to take a button, right click or control/click the graphic of your choice and save it to your computer like any image)
-------------------------------------
--410px wide--


----------------------------------------------
---200px wide--
     
     


------------------------------------------------
--250px wide-- 
      

P.S. You don't need to, but if you like, leave a comment if you plan to attend!  That way we can get an idea of who will be there, and even make some new friends now. 

33 comments:

  1. Oooooo, this sounds like fun! I definitely want to participate. But gracious goodness how on earth am I supposed to choose just ONE button from above?! I suppose I'll have to go with eenie-meenie-miney-moe. I'll look forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this sounds like such fun! I'd love to join up, though it looks like February's bound to be another busy month for me...so we'll see. I hope I'll be able to participate! If not, I look forward to reading all of the lovely posts.(:

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going! It's becoming an annual event with me as well.
    Oh, and thanks for the button with Elinor - I find myself, to my own surprise, recently relating to her more than her younger sisters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhh it's a pleasure for me to participate!!!!!! I take the button with Anna love this stories (and my daugther she is 15 love this storie too). Many blessings from France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there! So excited...
    Put up one of your buttons on my website.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in, Kellie! This looks like so much fun. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds interesting. I wasn't following your blog for the last one and I didn't really grow up with these books so I am new to all this. The only heroine I am pretty familiar is Anne! I read all her books twice in English and 3 times in German. ☺

    So what do you do? I wanna join!

    Iris♥ (Valentine GIVEAWAY now on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can't wait! I'm in!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll try my best to make it! I am very much excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried to leave a comment this morning but I don't think it worked--oops! Anyway, I would love to join the blog party! I put a button on my sidebar and will be making an announcement on my blog today :) This'll be my first blog party to attend so I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Looking forward to this year's LHBP! Count me in!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I plan on attending! I participated last year, and let us just say, I can't wait for the 16! 'Till then.......
    {Emma}

    Key Quote of The Week~
    Expect great things from God;
    Attempt great things for God~
    ~William Carey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kellie, I awarded you at my blog here: http://blueflowerblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/brilliant-blog-award.html
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be attending! I always love the literary heroine blog parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I definitely want to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!!! Last year I read a few of the entries but wasn't able to participate because I didn't have a blog yet. So I am DEFINITELY looking forward to taking part this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh! This sounds fun! I'll definitely be doing this! :D Yay!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  19. I shall most certainly be there-- so excited that you're doing this again! This'll be my third year participating and I loved it the last two times!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES!!! I will most certainly be joining in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I ADORE your blog design and your adorable banners! SO CUTE! Also, super excited about this! :) Super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I'd love to attend Kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Coolness in a blog! Who could ask for anything more? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm planning to participate again. And I have lovely copies of Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice to give away this time!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to join in. If I can, I hope I shall be able to. This is a lovely idea.
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  26. YAY! Can't wait til tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I missed this, but hope to do it next year! I answered the questions on my blog for fun: http://wxroz.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/literary-heroine-late-to-the-party/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm embarrassed to admit, I don't recognize the heroine at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll be there with "bells on!" :)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...