linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, January 09, 2011

The Golden Hours Treasury


As you probably know, I am working on developing my own design company.
 
 It resides at KellieFalconer.com.
 
Although I want my image to be an independent business, I also started a "side" shop on Etsy.com.  It's not my main focus, but I decided to go ahead and have a presence there.  I love using Etsy - it so fun to browse, as well as interact with other crafters and consumers alike!
 
Yesterday, a kind Etsy seller (from Scotland, no less!) featured one of my items  (the Celtic Bonnie Lass Ensemble) in a treasury, and I had to share it with you all!  I love the muted, golden palette, and anything Scottish is superior by default=)
 
 
Click here to view the treasury on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...