linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, March 11, 2011

7 Random Things pertaining to me


My dear Tasha has Tagged me.  What to do?  Nothing, save comply with this "command performance" per say. ;D
 
~ Presenting Seven Random Things About Myself ~
(or, some things you perhaps never knew about Kellie)
 
 
1).  I love {love} love accents.  Listening and speaking.  Scottish is my favorite, naturally.  But I'm best at doing the Australian.  I got myself into a funny predicament one day from using my Aussie accent with a perfect stranger... or so I thought!  Sorry to be so tantalizing - I'll share the story some day. =) Promise.
 
2).  The only bone I've ever broken was my collarbone, when I was five.  I tripped over the dog.
 
3). During my horseback riding adventures over the years, I've fallen off four times, been bucked off twice, and bailed once.  Pretty good, considering some of the horses I've ridden...:D  During this time, praise God, I've never been injured once!
 
4). I've ridden approx. twenty-three horses during my life.  No, twenty-four.  I think.  That took awhile to count... ;)
 
5). Hmm, let's see.  I used to detest computers unmixedly.  Now I detest them occasionally, and with reservations... I think they're fabulous, and I dream of the day when I have my own 15" MacBook Pro, and then again I sometimes wish they were never invented. . .
 
6).  I can span 11 keys on the piano,
 
7). And, lastly, I wear a pith helmet in public.
 
How'd I do?  Random enough?
 
I hope you enjoyed! =)
 
Love,
~Me~
 
 
P.S.  Oh, and I very nearly forgot!
I pass this tag on to my lovely followers (at least, those who are very brave and are willing to participate! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...