linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, August 19, 2011

Experimenting


I'm so excited to journey out into the bigger waters of Blogspot blogging!
I just recently signed up for a super neat blog service - Business2Blogger by name. I can't wait to see how it works for me. Basically, Business2Blogger finally levels the blog playing field by giving you firsthand notification of paid review and posting opportunities in your inbox, collaborating with business who wish to take advantage of this unique blog-based market campaign opportunity.


Sounds pretty nifty-slick to me.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how it turns out, Kellie! I'm quite interested, but I would like the opinions from one who has a little experience. :)

    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...