linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to toast a Marshmallow


Pathetic blogging notwithstanding, I am here to say that it should not be long now before life settles into it's usual state of relative normalness around here.  
I decline to give a more detailed definition of the word normalness - I'm not sure that's possible with our family;)
Something you may be able to relate to, however, included in the term, is that I am hoping to have a computer of my own soon!  You might perhaps recall the event of my former laptop being murdered last June, in a tragic event including a small sister, a large glass of milk, and a short-circuit deluge.  I have since been blogging, supporting an online business, the whole nine yards  - on the uncertain hospitality of my dear brother's computer. . .it's been onerous, to say the least;)
I've been working, saving, and praying for another computer ever since, and one of these days (soon) I hope to see my prayer realized.  In the meantime, I know you'll understand my exceedingly lame blogging patterns of late.  Every two weeks or so?  Christopher Columbus. =)  
So hang in there, my friends - I'll be a famously prolific blogger yet! ;D
In other news, The Senior banquet was lovely.  I am still trying to get ahold of pictures from the event... I have a camera on the list just below laptop:)  Also, my trip pictures.  Additionally, some cute little pictures of everyday life, sewing pictures, and pictures in general are currently MIA, but should be available for display soon.
.:.:.:.:.
For now, enjoy my sister's expertise as she demonstrates the time-honored and exciting pastime of marshmallow roasting.  Also, I shall show you how to best enjoy a piercing and mist-laden day on the lake,
Idaho style - "What, snow melt-off?  The water's great!"
 
(No, I didn't catch pneumonia nor die of hypothermia.  Quite.:)

Happy Wednesday, y'all!
- Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...