linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, January 28, 2013

Grey Days to Glimmering Blog Party | Entry

1) What's your favorite thing to do when you've been feeling uninspired?
Go for a long walk with my camera in hand... or listen to grand orchestral music.  Or wild accordion music.  Or any great music.

2) Tell us about a really great movie/show that you've just discovered.
Hmm... I saw most of War Horse recently, and it is one of the very few films that reduced me to an emotional mess.  Even Doomsday didn't have that effect.  The sight of a horse, desperate, in pain, can move me like no other.  It touched a chord deep inside me.  I was working while watching, so missed quite a bit of the film... need to sit down and watch it properly soon.  What I saw was easily the best horse movie, the most touching WW1 movie, the most beautiful cinematic movie I've seen in a long time.  And Tom Hiddleston was So. Good.

3) What do you like to do to change your mood?
Sometimes you just need to change your mood... it may be bad, it may be weird, it may be just plain dull.  I like to play the piano, go for a walk, sing a silly song, or just have a long talk with my Saviour in a quiet place.  That never fails.

4) Your favorite drink is currently...
Chocolate Francais hot coca... it's sublime.


5) When you hear the word exuberant, what's the first word that comes to mind?
This question is so out there... what was she thinking?  Hehe... You really want to know?  The first word?  Well, it's yellow.  So there.

6) What made you smile last?
My little sister, who unfailingly makes me take my cod liver oil twice a day.  Horrid stuff.  But it's been really helping my health lately.  She is so diligent, and only with the sincere desire to help me.  Tell you what, I wouldn't touch the stuff if it weren't for her.

7) What five songs would make a playlist to describe your week?
Hmm. This is just about it...

8) What's at the top of your creative 'To-Do' list?
Oh my.  Everything.

9) The last thing you crossed off the above list was...
I don't even know where that list went over the weekend... Um, survive?  After that, I think I was working on some sewing, millinery, graphic design, and organizing a 2013 business plan.  Better late than never...

10) Quickly - the first movie quote from the top of your head, please!
"We don't need no stinkin' movie quotes!"
That's just wrong.  The top of my head must need renovating.

11) The best thing about January is...
The journals, the date, the plans and aspirations are new and fresh.  Also, skiing.

12) The worst thing about January is...
Blah.  Just blah.  Also, five degrees and frozen hair.

13) What's your #1 resolution for 2013?
I didn't make any official resolution - but I plan to strive to grow and accomplish as much as I possibly can.  This year and always.

14) And lastly, share a quote or verse that you've found especially inspiring lately.
   
What an awesome God I serve.


^Click to see the rest of the entries! ^

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in this little party!  It was such fun.  
And now... stay around for the real party come February, because it's going to be ridiculously fabulous.  In a very big way.

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy read your blog.
    A question for you what is "chocolat français"???
    Blessings from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you've been enjoying it here, Sandra!
      It is a delicious gourmet hot chocolate mix, made there in France! This, to be precise:
      http://www.confitures-a-lancienne.com/en/gamme-3.html

      Delete
  2. Oh my, how did I forget Here Comes the Sun? It used to be one of my favourite songs... the original Beatles version. I always thought it was about Narnia, or at least fit there perfectly. :D

    Chocolate and cocoa sound great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUOTE: "That's just wrong. The top of my head must need renovating."

    LOL! You are so funny! Thanks, girlie, I needed that. :-D

    Yay! Someone else who listed cocoa as their favorite drink!

    TTYL,
    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, is that a Getty quote? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY now I know more about you :D Thank you for doing this party thing, I had a lot of fun doing the TAG on my blog.... especially since I'm new to the Blogniverse. You are amazing and I love your blog!!

    God Bless!!

    Btw- sorry about your tent. that must have been hard to cope with - mean winter weather

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to know I am not the only one who gets the winter blues-thanks for hosting, Kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog.You have an amazing sense of style.
    Please check out my blog at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...