linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, July 06, 2012

In the Shop | The Wall Tent Tote

Presenting the Queen of all totes - the Wall Tent Market Bag.

I drafted and designed this beautiful, fully lined tote as the answer to my dilemma of never being able to find a bag that was big enough!

Designed to hold several smaller bags, purses and bundles, the interior is lined with lovely purple paisley print or blue plaid cotton, contrasting perfectly with the natural tones of the canvas exterior.
A vintage panel with a blooming floral design graces a roomy pocket on the outside, just right for holding those little things that always seem to loose themselves in a big bag.

Toss in a picnic lunch, the blanket, several books, jackets, and the hammock for your next lakeside gathering, or pack up for an overnight trip with room to spare! I don't know how I got along without this bag, finally large enough to fit in anything I need to take with me. For a busy day in town, toss your purse inside along with everything else and stay organized while you cross off errands.

This gorgeous, sturdy bag will hold everything you need and then some, all while making a powerful fashion statement!
They are going fast - only three left in the vintage floral collection!

Shop Now!

3 comments:

  1. Kellie, it joys me so much to see you once small shop expanding into a great business! These totes are lovely and I pray that you are blessed in selling them very fast.

    Much Love, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These totes are indeed the answer to something large enough to carry everything in one location!! They are so beautiful too! I love the adorable linings and the gorgeous colorful flower pockets. Finally, a sturdy beautiful answer to people on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Kellie,

    You are indeed an ingenious soul! I love all you do! These bags are lovely.

    I am wondering where you get your pretty labels which distinguish your products.

    If I ever were able to start my own business, I would like such labels.

    ~ Spice

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...