linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pross Tchai

Pross-Tchal (Goodbye-Goodbye) by The Andrews Sisters on Grooveshark


Unexpectedly, suddenly, I'm going on a trip.  It's seems like this is becoming a regular feature!

It's down to California to help my dad with some work again, and this time it looks like it's going to be about eleven days.  Two of my sisters and I are flying down tomorrow morning.  Work gloves and sun hats will be requisite.

Which means:
1. Algy and I must part.  Goodbye, dearest one, goodbye!  Carry-ons are $60. *choke*  So it's a very small handbag for me!
2. I only have room for one book. *panicked look*  I can't decide between Georgette Heyer, Jane Austen, or Mark Twain... sigh.  One extra book, I should say.  Bible and journal go whithersoever I goest.  Who needs an iPhone? Hehe...
3. I will miss you all So. Much.
4. Tasha will again be chatelaine of Accordion to Kellie in my absence, moderating comments and keeping the air conditioning running.  Thanks, dear!
5. I'm running around like a madwoman washing and packing and crossing lists, yet I still found myself behind Algy's lens with daisies, roadmaps, and a vintage suitcase for this post.  We're all mad here.

And #6....
So you won't miss me too much while I'm away, :smile: I'm hosting a really, really fun giveaway!
Do you like adorable clothes?  Accessories?
How about a gift card to ModCloth???  Yes?

Sounds good to me!
Stay tuned - goodbye, goodbye, Pross Tchai!

As always, I've left the key in the lock, so be sure to drop by as usual and make yourselves at home here!

8 comments:

  1. Au Revior Kellie! Have a nice trip!
    P.S. I agree! Who needs an iphone? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, Kellie! Love your shoes; they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip, Kellie! But oooh, one book? You poor soul.

    Oh, I simply must buy a pair of brown Oxfords!! I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in quite a long time, y'know, so there's my excuse.

    A ModCloth giveaway?! Brilliant.

    I know I don't comment very often, but know I read all your posts. You have a most delightful blog, Kellie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kellie,
    I hope your trip isn't all work, and you get to have a little fun in our sunny state : )

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. *AAAAAAAHHHH!*

    *Calms down*

    You will be missed, Kellie-lass, but our prayers with follow you! And incidentally, I'd vote for Jane Austen. ;-)

    God bless, Godspeed and *hugs*!
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kellie, it's been a while since I visited here. Love the new blog look as well as all your photography and inspiration that you share. Thanks. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I first visited here probably a month ago and I loved your pictures. And especially your Oxfords. :) I've been on the look-out for a pair and kept thinking about yours, so I hope you don't mind, but I must ask where you got them. Thanks a bunch! - Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily! Thanks so much for stopping by!
    I purchased them here, but they seem to be discontinued:
    http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=90877&pg=1021070
    They're the Eurostep heels by Famous Footwear.

    Have a wonderful evening! :)
    --K

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...