linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, March 24, 2014

Bunbury Sunday

Outfit Details:
Mint  top // Kellie Falconer
bracelet // KJP
bag, skirt, belt, shoes, glasses // thrifted
cardigan // tulle

I had to jump over the creek and several ducks to snap these pictures before heading to church.  Just the tiniest patch of snow can be seen on the driveway, which only a few weeks ago a death trap of solid ice.  That makes me so, so happy.
 A Bunbury Sunday is an absolutely delicious concoction of spring sunshine, driving down the road with the wind in my hair, an inspiring church meeting, loving friends, and singing with a congregation. It's stopping at a friend's house on the way home and visiting with their little girls, who run outside to show us the new baby lambs and kids in that magical kind of afternoon that only comes on a warm, wind-kissed sunday in spring.
It's going home and cutting up a pineapple named Mitch and whipping up little pineapple upside-down cakes on the spur of the moment with your bestie and watching Psych.  It's wearing a Kiel James Patrick bracelet, which is like wearing a little piece of a fairytale right there on your wrist.

That's a Bunbury Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable! I'm not ashamed to tell you that I'm jealous of your bag and your mint top! :)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect Bunbury Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey Kellie! I love the bracelet...
    Your photography is so beautiful and inspiring!

    I can't wait till our ducks can get their long awaited dip!

    Cassie
    Calico Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply put: Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have caught up warm gulps of Spring into my lungs, and smelled the delicious sent of green! The earth is being renewed, and I believe we are with it. My own flock of white homing pigeons reveled in the luxurious spring waters back behind our house, in our little creek, and oh what a true delight it was to see them splashing around!

    Blessings and Joy!

    Jessica
    The eldest sister and singer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Bunbury Sunday in an early north Idaho spring! Love your outfit with the touch of mint. Your KJP bracelet is fabulous and the whole outfit could also suggest you were on your way to lunch at the marina or yacht club.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole outfit . . . and I happen to be wearing the exact same shoe, except in white with little silver button-thingies instead of gold :)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...