linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Practically new, amazingly awesome | ThreadUp


ThreadUp has nailed their tagline - Practically new, amazingly awesome clothing.

This relatively new company is basically like shopping your favorite thrift store from the comfort of your couch, which is a really brilliant idea.  
My first order was a complete success.  I've had a difficult time lately finding tees while thrifting, and since paying any more than a few dollars for a tee is not on my agenda, I was thrilled to find a really nice selection of both basic and graphic tees on ThreadUp for thrift store prices.  I was especially psyched to snag this sequin pineapple tee (in my favorite color!), for obvious reasons if you've seen the TV show Psych.  :smile:  Are you a fan of delicious flavor?


The customer service is excellent, the packaging adorable, and best of all, the clothing itself arrived in perfect condition and just as described.  I'm so excited to be able to supplement my wardrobe with this great resource.  Cardigans, dresses, blazers, accessories and more are also to be found.
But the best part is yet to come!
What if you added free clothing to the above equation?  

ThreadUp has a fantastic referral program, and for your first time order placed through a referral link, you get a $10.00 coupon.  Not only that, but the referrer does as well!

So what are your waiting for?  Sign up, claim your $10.00 credit, and go shopping for both of us!  


5 comments:

  1. ThredUp is so awesome! Whaat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kellie- thanks for the credit!
    Every time I have been on the site I have had found zero- but I actually did this time! Yay!

    And yes- I love the pineapple shirt! Great find!

    Thanks dear!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. TheredUp is the best. I love that I've been able to get some really cute Ann Taylor stuff in petite sizes for so cheap. And there referral program is awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I adore thredUp! I just placed my first order (yay!), and I love the whole $10 referral opportunity they offer :)

    LOVE your new logo design, btw!

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great concept and your tees are adorable! They certainly have a ton of merchandise to look at . Wow, it is incredible at the number of items available!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...