linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, March 10, 2014

Denim & Tulle | An Engagement Styled Shoot


Fab photographer Sarah Beth shot this adorable engagement session featuring the Ivory Tulle skirt.  What was originally planned to only be a styled shoot with Mike and Christie as models actually turned out to become a real live engagement shoot for this adorable couple!!  Squee! 

I was absolutely blown away by the amazing work of Sarah and her team.  
The classic and right-on-trend pairing of tulle and chambray is pure magic, while the vintage props and gorgeous bouquet - not to mention that ring - are exquisite!
The farmhouse with an open front porch, hanging glider, and green shutters was almost too much perfection for me to bear.

Fairytales are all around us.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    I'll bet it makes your late nights all worth while when you see something like this come to life!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
    Perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and such a perfect styling for your KFD Tulle skirt! Just the most romantic ever. Thank-you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the vintage tea setting.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photoshoot! I like the sweet tea party theme. It's so neat that one of your designs was a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, how lovely! What an adorable couple :) That ivory tulle skirt is perfection.

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it's so cool to see people wearing the skirts you make. I'd be over the moon if I could, I know. XD

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...