linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Announcing the 2nd Annual Literary Heroine Blog Party!


*This event over - to view the 2012 festivities, please Click Here!*

You are cordially invited. . . 

To the second annual Literary Heroine Blog Party!
~ February 16-28 ~

Are you enthralled with the charming stories of heroines of yesteryear? Do you thrill at the sight of a lovely, century-old book? Have you ever read a favorite novel up in the airy retreat of a graceful tree? Do you often catch yourself thinking of the inhabitants of Avonlea or Longborne as not only very real, but intimate friends? If so, I hope you will plan on joining me for this exciting online party!

The pleasure of your charming company is requested to grace this event, inspired by the myriad captivating heroines of literature. 
There will be a scrumptious giveaway and much, much more!

Click Here to read all of the fabulous entries from last year!

The festivities begin in exactly two weeks from today, and will extend all the way to the end of the month.

Please, take one of the event buttons below and put it on your blogs (linking to this post) - even do a post of your own about it if you feel so inclined. Assist me to spread the word of the party so that everyone has the opportunity to join in the fun!  Let's make this the largest attendance yet=)
I eagerly await to the pleasure of your company!
Click Here to join the fun!
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
--410px wide--


Accordion to Kellie
----------------------------------------------


---200px wide--
Accordion to Kellie


------------------------------------------------
Accordion to Kellie


------------------------------------------------
Accordion to Kellie
 ------------------------------------------------
--250px wide--
Accordion to Kellie


 ------------------------------------------------
Accordion to Kellie
 ------------------------------------------------
Accordion to Kellie
P.S. You certainly don't have to, but if you like - leave a comment if you plan to attend!  That way we can get an idea of who will be there, and even make some new friends now!

29 comments:

  1. Hurray!!!! *squeal*
    I'm so excited! =D

    And the buttons are bea-u-tiful, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I can't wait! I put a button up on my blog and I'm eagerly awaiting the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I'm hoping to attend. :) I shall post one of the buttons on my sidebar (they are beautifully done by the way!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo excited! I shall definitely be joining this lovely event! And I wish I had a blog just so I could display one of your beautiful buttons on it- well done, Kellie!!!

    ~Camille~

    P.S. Is that Reese Witherspoon on one of the buttons? What movie is that from? I would like to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone!
    Camille, it is Reese Witherspoon from the Importance of Being Earnest=) I'll have to do a review soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I will be sure to attend. ;)

    I too am hosting a Jane Austen Inspired Garden Party at my garden walk, {which I hope you do not mind} and 'tis not quite as elaborate as yours.

    With love,
    Grace
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Jane Austen Garden Party is lovely, Grace - of course I don't mind! I stopped by to say hello just now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in, too! :-D Last year's Blog Party was such fun, I'm looking forward with pleasure to this one.

    TTYL,
    God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to this, but I'm definitely looking forward to this event! I posted a button on my blog :)

    Much Love,
    ~Miss Anya~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, this sounds just delightful, Kellie! Please count me in. :)

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Miss Kellie, for answering my question. And I shall definitely look forward to that review!

    ~Camille~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squee! This looks like LOADS of fun.. I'll try my best to attend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks delightful! I will try to attend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I wish that I could attend, but those dates are exactly when I'm going to be traveling... Hopefully I'll be able to participate if you ever do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds fun! I will definatly stop over!

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds very fun- I will most certainly try to attend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like such fun! I followed a link from Story Girl to get here, and it looks fantastic. I will definitely be here for the event... putting the Emma button on my blog! www.miss-dashwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will surely be there!! Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited about this!
    What movie is the picture from at the head of your post?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, girls, this is going to be so much fun!

    Hannah: The picture is Jane Bennett form the 2005 Pride and Prejudice:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It would be a pleasure to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Kellie!

    I saw a button for this on a friends blog, came over here and not only fell in love with your party idea but your whole blog :) I am now following and can't wait to join in the party.

    Cheers!
    N

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally, curiosity caught me and I found myself clicking on one of your party buttons. I'm am highly and excitedly anticipating this! By the way, I think the party buttons look absolutely splendid!

    Jemimah C.
    Beautiful Blank Pages

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like fun!
    But I've never attended a blog party before...How do they work?

    ~Celtic Traveler

    ReplyDelete
  25. Celtic Traveler,
    I have the instructions for last year's party posted here:
    http://kelliefalconer.blogspot.com/2011/02/literary-heroine-blog-party-join-fun.html
    And will include the same information with this year's party post in the 16th. Basically, there will be a list of fun questions to answer in a post on your blog, then add the link to your post to the 'link pool' which will be in the party post here for all to see. Also, this year I have some fun surprises and a great giveaway in store as well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kellie! This sounds so fun! I have never attended a blog party before, but I think I am going to enjoy it tremendously! Count me in! I posted your beautiful "Anne" event button on my blog here:

    http://keepthyheartwithalldiligence.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much for hosting this event!

    ~Sisters in Christ, Miss Purity

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Kellie! I am posting this on my blog, but I better hurry with the questions or I'll be too late!!! I love your buttons and posted the Anne one on my blog because I love it the best.
    ~ Annie-Jo

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...