linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Outfit | Forest Fair isle

Wool skirt // thrifted    -    Fair isle cardi // thrifted
sage tank // thrifted    -    locket // gift
Hunter Watling wellies // online    -    bow belt // Wool & Whatnot
{photos from September}

It's been a rather long week, the last part of which I seem to have spent flat on my back in the throes of a horrid cold.  I think I'll have seen the last of it in the next day or two, but there's a bit of catching up to do.  Mostly on shoveling snow and drying out wood.  Bleh.

In other news, the Anniversary week is going great!  I was so, so incredibly blessed by all of the comments left on my Wall Tent movie post.  I read and enjoyed each and every one while I was sick, and will reply to you all as soon as I have my brain in proper order again.  Which will be when, exactly?  Never mind.  Just soon:) ♥

Don't forget, last day tomorrow!
Just click the banner above and use code NOVEMBER7 for 10% off your pre-holiday shopping!

Also, I am so excited to announce that the shop now accepts Etsy Gift Cards and credit cards!
It's easier than ever to make your purchases.  Plus - stay tuned for another big announcement coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Your hair is beautiful, Kellie! and your outfit is absolutely lovely as well.(:

    Colds are the worst. :( hope you feel better soon!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that grey wool look for fall! And the bow belt just adds s unique stylish perk to the entire look. I have two bow belts myself and they are such a fun accessory for skirts. I hope the miserable cold is on the way out too. Such a horrid interruption to an otherwise wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit...especially the bow belt. ;) It looks so cozy and perfect for the weather we've been having.

    I'm so glad you're feeling better! I've missed you:)

    Love you!
    ~me~

    P.S. May I use some of these pics for my bow belt Etsy listings? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Vicki! Me too:)

    Winnie - yep... I think we've just about seen the last of it:)

    Tasha - It is, indeed.
    Sure thing! Anytime:)
    --K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noes! Poor Kellie--sick in bed all week--not fun! (I've had a Headache From You-know-Where all week, myself. Bleh, indeed!)

    On a happier note, your cardigan is so pretty! From a distance it looks like a subtle stripe, but a closer look reveals the intricate patterns and colors--beautiful! Next to cables, Fair Isle is one of my favorite types of sweaters!

    God bless, and get well soon!
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to find a nice Fair Isle sweater for so long! Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, as usual!

    ~Stephanie

    http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling, Miss Kellie! Just darling.

    xoxo,
    Grace
    >>-----> joyfully tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...