linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Morning


Yes, I had a very good morning.  A new wood stove, hot tea, sweet blog comments, golden sunlight, crisp autumn air, and cheesecake for breakfast had something to do with that.

But the real reason is right here:

Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.  The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.  I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.   Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.  Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.   Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.  Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
--Psalms 119:129-135

A bigger post with the stove update is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cheesecake for breakfast?!

    The verse is a lovely one. Psalms is my favorite book, so full of quieting promises and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely morning! Cheesecake for breakfast sounds awesome;)
    Love,
    ~Penelope~

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...