linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grand Opening!



My very best friend Tasha has moved her wonderful blog over to Blogger, as (it is a fact universally acknowledged) whatever I do, Tasha's not far behind.
(and visa versa...well, for the most part;)

Please head on over to her beautiful new web home, Day by Day and give her a warm welcome!
Don't forget to follow her - her posts are not ones to miss! =)

Additionally, you will be glad you did if you stroll by her Etsy shop, Wool and Whatnot... simply put, it's adorable.

Have a beautiful Tuesday, friends!





7 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, dear:)
    HTSYS!
    Much love,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the new header! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to her blog. Love her shop! Those laptop covers are just darling. :)

    Found your blog from FTLOB, and so glad I did. Your blog is adorable. Just read your about page, and I like it even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello miss Kellie :) thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :) I think you are very right - we have much in common! <3 I am definitely following your blog and hope to keep in touch! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comment! I'll be sure to stay in touch as well;)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...